| Welcome to the ASWM 2017 Symposium
| This page is informational.
At the bottom of this page you will choose whether to pay by credit card or check.
Your choice will take you through the registration process.
| Our Upcoming Symposium
- Pendle Hill
- 338 Plush Mill Road
- Wallingford, PA 19086-6023
- 610-566-4507 or 800-742-3150 (US only)
- Pendle Hill is a Quaker study, retreat, and symposium center welcoming all for Spirit-led learning and community.
- Date: March 25, 2017
- Time: 8:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Program: This one day symposium, on Saturday March 25th, begins at 8:30 AM and concludes at 9:30 PM. Registration fees cover symposium services, registration materials, lunch, dinner and refreshments throughout the day. Breakfast is included for overnight guests and can be purchased as an option for commuters. Evening concert with Anna Crusis Women's Choir is also included.
| Information & Fees:
- 2017 Dues:
Annual Membership runs from Jan 1 - Dec 31. Members who renew in November and December are credited ahead for the entire upcoming year with no additional payment. If you have not yet paid your 2017 dues, please do so as part of this registration process to be charged the (lower) members' registration fee for the Symposium. These are the dues for 2017:
- $60 - Professional Members
- $45 - Associate Members
- $30 - Reduced Income or Student Members
- Symposium Registration Fees:
|2/16/2017 - 3/3/2017
|Note: If paying by check, registration is not final until check is received.
- Pre-register by Friday, March 3, 2017!
The deadline to register in advance of the symposium is March 3rd. Early bird registration ends February 15th. Space is limited for this event. Due to the nature of Pendle Hill event services, the deadline for registering is March 3rd. We hope to see you at Pendle Hill!
- Overnight guests for group events at Pendle Hill do not make their own reservations. Single rooms are very limited and will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Double room rates below are per person, double occupancy.
- Double - $65
- Single - $85
- Please be advised that the cut off for overnight accommodations is March 3rd. Requests for lodging after this date may be available but are not guaranteed.
Lunch, dinner and refreshments will be provided for all symposium guests on Saturday, March 25th. Breakfasts are included for all overnight guests each morning. OPTIONAL meals, meal preferences and any specific physical or dietary limitations can be reserved during registration.
- Saturday Morning Breakfast for Commuters: $6 Served 8-9am Main House
- Friday Night Dinner: $13.75 Served 6-7pm Main house
- Friday Night tea/coffee service: $3.50 served through the evening in Brinton House
- Sunday Lunch: $13.75 Served 12 noon Main House
- Meal Preferences
- No preference
- Cancellation Policy:
- Registrations cancelled on or before February 15, 2017 will be refunded, less a $25 cancellation fee. The cancellation fee between February 16 and March 3, 2017 is $50. Sorry, we cannot refund ASWM annual dues. There will be no refund for cancellations after March 3, 2017.
- Questions about the symposium?
Email us at email@example.com
| Don't delay. Select one of the following methods to register!
(You will have the option of cancelling out of the registration system
if you change your mind or need to delay your registration)
Registration is closed.
We look forward to seeing you at Pendle Hill!