| Welcome to the ASWM 2016 Conference
"Seeking Harbor in Our Histories: Lights in the Darkness"
| This page is informational.
At the bottom of this page you will choose whether to pay by credit card or check.
Your choice will take you through the registration process.
| Our Upcoming Conference
- Date: April 1-2, 2016
The conference begins Friday April 1 at 8:30 AM and concludes Saturday, April 2 at 9:00 PM. Registration fees cover conference services, registration materials, morning coffee /tea service and lunch on both days. Evening entertainment on Friday April 1st is also included.
| Information & Fees:
- 2016 Dues:
Annual Membership runs from Jan 1 - Dec 31. Members who renew in November and December are credited ahead for the entire upcoming year with no additional payment. If you have not yet paid your 2016 dues, please do so as part of this registration process to be charged the (lower) members' registration fee for the Conference. These are the dues for 2016:
- $60 - Professional Members
- $45 - Associate Members
- $30 - Reduced Income or Student Members
- Conference Registration Fees:
|2/12/2016 - 3/25/2016
|Note: If paying by check, registration is not final until check is received.
- Pre-register by Friday, March 25, 2016!
The deadline to register in advance of the conference is March 25th. Early bird registration ends February 11th. We accept onsite registrations at the rate of $300.00 members/$375 nonmembers. We hope to see you in Burlington!
- Lodging and Transportation:
- The conference hotel is located in Burlington, MA, just north of downtown Boston. We have secured an ASWM conference rate of $139 per night, plus applicable taxes. The deadline for hotel reservations at the group rate is March 10, 2016. Reservations can be made via our special link: Boston Marriott Burlington or by calling directly at 781-328-0013 and identifying yourself as part of the Association for the Study of Women and Mythology.
- In addition to taxi and shuttle van services from the airport, it is possible to reach the conference hotel by bus. The 352 Burlington Express Bus stops directly across the street from the hotel at the corner of Cambridge Street and Burlington Mall Road. You can use the MBTA Trip Planner for more information.
Morning coffee/tea service and lunches on both days are included in the registration price.
- Other Opportunities:
Vending space is available for those who register in our Marketplace for $25 per 6ft table. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org more information.
Make sure to check back to our website at www.womenandmyth.org and follow us on www.facebook.com/womenandmyth for exciting updates and announcements and more!
- Cancellation Policy:
- Registrations cancelled on or before March 18, 2016 will be refunded, less a $25 cancellation fee. The cancellation fee between March 18 and April 1, 2016 is $50. Sorry, we cannot refund ASWM annual dues. There will be no refund for cancellations after April 1, 2016.
- Questions about the conference?
Email us at email@example.com
Pre-Registration is closed.
If you didn't make it in, you can register on site. Send us an email to ASWMevents@gmail.com and let us know you are coming. You can pay with a check or credit card at the conference registration desk.
See you in Burlington!