| Welcome to the ASWM 2020 Conference
"Rivers of Change: Prophecy and Possibilities"
| This page is informational.
At the bottom of this page you will choose whether to pay by credit card or check.
Your choice will take you through the registration process.
| Our Upcoming Conference
- Date: March 13-14, 2020
The conference begins Friday March 13 at 8:30 AM and concludes Saturday, March 14 at 9:00 PM. Registration fees cover conference services, registration materials, morning coffee/tea service and lunch on both days. An evening reception on Saturday March 14th is also included.
| Information & Fees:
- 2020 Dues:
Beginning November 1, 2019, annual memberships are now rolling. Your membership year begins from the date of joining. If, as of November 1, 2019, you have not yet paid your current membership dues, please do so as part of this registration process to be charged the (lower) members' registration fee for the Conference. These are the current dues schedules:
- $60 - Professional Members
- $45 - Associate Members
- $30 - Reduced Income or Student Members
- Conference Registration Fees:
|2/3/2020 - 3/9/2020
|Walk-In after 3/12/2020
|Note: If paying by check, registration is not final until check is received.
Early bird registration ends February 2nd
- Pre-register by Friday, March 9, 2020!
- The deadline to register in advance of the Conference is on or before March 9th.
- We accept onsite registrations at the rate of $335.00 members/$435 nonmembers.
- See you in New Mexico!
- The conference hotel is located on the Santa Ana Pueblo, north of downtown Albuquerque NM.
- We have secured an ASWM conference rate of $189 per night, plus applicable taxes and fees, totaling $229 per night inclusive.
- The deadline for hotel reservations at the group rate is February 19, 2020.
- Reservations can be made via our special link: Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort or by calling directly at (505) 867-1234 and identifying yourself as part of the Association for the Study of Women and Mythology.
For information about reservations and ground transportation - Click: 2020 Conference Hotel/Transportation.
- Morning coffee/tea service and lunches on both days are included in the registration price.
- Other Opportunities:
- Stay for Modern Matriarchal Studies Day - Sunday March 15th. Check out
the event at: Website
- Vending space is available for those who register in our Marketplace for $25 per 6 foot table. Email us for more information.
Make sure to check back to our Website and follow us on Facebook for exciting updates and announcements and more!
- Cancellation Policy:
- Registrations cancelled on or before February 28, 2020 will be refunded, less a $25 cancellation fee.
- The cancellation fee between March 1 and March 12, 2020 is $50.
- Sorry, we cannot refund ASWM annual dues.
- There will be no refund for cancellations after March 12, 2020.
Questions about the Conference?
We look forward to seeing you in New Mexico!
*** Registration is Closed ***